Monday, August 31, 2009

Winter Is Fast Approaching...Palladium FEVER!

And honestly to say the least, I can't wait. This summer as a whole disappointed me except for a few things so I think the rest of the MOB & I are ready to go back to school and also ready to see the fall/winter fashions. On some real shit, I just can't wait to wear BOOTS! Not Uggs, but BOOTS - REAL BOOTS.
So that's where Palladium comes into play. We've always known about Palladium (I actually had some black & red gladiators by them that I didn't wear at all this summer, SMH) but we had never actually paid the line much attention...

UNTIL we saw these...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Makes you want winter to come faster right? I know. :)
Get Palladium's HERE!: Palladium Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment