Monday, August 31, 2009

I Just Want to be SUCCESSFUL..


Well this morning I woke up at 6am, I was trying to go back to sleep when I heard Successful but the radio wasn't on. I then realize it was the video on tv =] ( right away I knew I had to blog) I like this song no matter how much play it gets on the radio. It gives the listeners ,especially the young one a positive thought. Sadly, Lil'Wayne isn't feature in this version yet Trey Songz has an extended verse. I thought this was a good day to drop this video because Ready - Trey Songz album hits the stores today. Drake looked like his was giving his all in the video and really trying to send out the message.This go around the video will take it's direction by Jake Davis who had to say this:

Back in NY for a couple days from a week of prepping and directing in Toronto with October’s Very Own. Drake, Oliver and 40 are the truth. We just shot something epic! So ruff, so tuff. I’ll be back in Toronto at the end of the week for a few weeks to edit, vibe with them, and make sure this is the video. Drake and Trey Songz were amazing. Nothing like hearing “Successful” blast through the city streets at 3am on a process trailer while fans run and scream in tow.



No comments:

Post a Comment