Friday, August 14, 2009

Amber Rose x Complex Magazine





The Beautiful Amber Rose is beginning to find the spot light on her own. The cameras, the paparrazi and of course MOB loves her. You cant even lie, in our words and all of our friends words "She's Bad" lol. The Ford Model who as of right now is Kanye West's girlfriend had a sexy poppin photo shoot with Complex Magazine where she talks about meeting Kanye, her sexuality, and all of the blog gossip. We're here to tell you Amber, fuck what they say, no matter what, MOB will love you anyway. Keep up the good work and we'll see you soon, real soon. Here are some pics and some of the interview with Complex which made me fuck with her even more.






On meeting Kanye :

" I was always a huge fan of him, like who isn’t? But he had a fiancée, it wasn’t like, “Ah, I’m gonna get with Kanye!” When I met him, it was strictly business. He wanted me for his “Robocop” video and he had the utmost respect for me, and we hung out on a friendship/business type of deal. You know, just as normal human beings when you hang out with somebody, you start to like them. Kanye knew my life, so when the blogs came out like, “Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?” Kanye was like, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Everybody has a life and a past."

On her relationship being a publicity stunt :

Well, my intentions when I met Kanye was to do his video, keep it very professional and we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.

On Being Bi-sexual:

"Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the f*cking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the f*ck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together."

On her come up :

"Obviously, Kanye is a super-duper megastar so he definitely gave me the fast track to the top, and I love him and appreciate him so much for that."

On Being On The Blogs :

"This is my life, this is how my life’s been since I was a kid. I’ve always been popular, my name has always been in somebody’s mouth in high school. I don’t lose no sleep over this sh*t."

On The Perception that women who dress provocatively are wild in bed :

"If a girl wears a short skirt or dress, men automatically think, “She wants it, and she’s probably an animal in bed.” I just want to feel sexy today, I don’t want you. Men crack me up with that sh*t. Those rich college girls are the main ones who get it in and have orgy parties on tape. Then there’s me—who stripped for seven years—who’s a total prude. I have a raunchy mouth, but I’m so not into that stuff."

On Marriage :

"As of right now, I don’t believe in marriage. I was raised by a single mother, so I don’t feel I need to be married to be happy and live my life."



Random Thought : picture Amber Rose in a MOB shirt !!! HOT :)
x's and o's MOB lovers.

credit : Complex Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment