Monday, May 2, 2011

Love & Hip Hop x MOB

A couple weeks ago we had the chance to attend a Love & Hip Hop party invited by our best girl Emily B & Chrissy.. It was a nice experience, we had the chance to actually watch the show with them and get the feedback of the "REAL" them opposed to the "REALITY" side of them. And they are definitely nothing like what the viewers of the show think. Emily B isn't "dumb" she's actually verrrryyy cool and down to earth, much smarter than she appears to be on Love & Hip Hop. She's very pro family and if that what makes her dumb then.. I don't know what to tell you guys, LOL. Chrissy is also a cool person and what makes her even more cooler she's like 2 inches taller than me, in other words she's short too.. LOL. None the less it was a great experience meeting and getting to know both beautiful women on a personal level.. Thanks for the opportunity Ms. Em !!!! :-)



1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite shows right now is Love and Hip Hop on VH1. It is really filled with a lot of drama but I enjoy watching all the women interact with each other. I can watch the show anywhere I am since I have TV everywhere with DISH Network. As a DISH employee I can tell you that using the Sling box you can watch all the channels you get at home, on-the-go. Go to www.dishnetwork.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete