Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been gone for a minute . .

Sorry that I've been away for so long, but i'm back, I bet you all missed me...RIGHT?! =D

Well as hollywood said, I have a birthday coming up so i've actually been preparing for that. Other than that, I've been around with my m.o.b. no coincidence about that!

..anywhoo enough about me..

If you guys know me, then you know i LOVE Rihanna,her style, & her hair! (which explains why I followed..lol)
But she has a new spread in the September issue of Essence magazine, so you know im excited. ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So those are some of the pictures from the Essence Magazine, I personally think that she nailed every photo, from the make-up, to the perfect hair. =)


SHE DID IT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment