Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Blueprint 3 : HOVA'S BACK !


So if you haven't already heard the loud ass ring tone for Jay-Z's new song " Jockin' Jay-Z " playing from someone's phone , I'm here to let you know that Jigga is back with a very anticipated album , primarily because of the title.
The Blueprint 3.
Hmmmm , this one better be as good as the first two blueprints. The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse was my favorite album ever aside from Reasonable Doubt. I don't doubt Mr.Carter's abilities , even though some might. Jay-Z has fallen off a little bit in the past couple of years but nonetheless , that is still my favorite rapper and he is the best alive [ sorry Weezy =/ ].
Honestly , I'm not sure why everyone is on Lil' Wayne's shit all of a sudden. When he was apart of Cash Money singing fuckery about " BLING BLING " , nobody was feening. Correct ? I rest my case. I'm not gonna sit here and act like Mrs.Officer wasn't bumping on my Limewire a couple of minutes ago but all my love is for Hovito.
...maybe is just a Brooklyn thing.

Anyways , be on the lookout.
I'm ready for his big comeback.
Are you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment