Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Honey Mag x Travis McCoy



Travis McCoy covers Honey Mag of May 2010
On His New Album:
“A lot of the songs were really sad and somber, but that was a year ago. I had just got out of a hightly-publicized relationship. When I wrote ‘Billionaire’ with Bruno I was like, Okay, this is the lane I want to be in. I am a whole completely different person now - a lot happier. ‘Billionaire’ captures where I am now. Before the album comes out I have a mix tape dropping called Forgetting Katy Perry. That doesn’t mean I’m airing out my dirty laundy. It’s just stuff that didn’t fit on this album. Bruno produced another song called ‘Dr. Feel Good’ and we got Cee-lo to sing on it, which might be the second single. Lazarius is just an overall really great summertime record.”




No comments:

Post a Comment