Thursday, December 24, 2009

Eye Candy; HoneyMag x Trey Songz


This right here's a Panty Droppa! Trey you really outdid yourself this time. Trey Songz is featured on the latest cover of Honey Magazine and he speaks on everything from romance, his sex appeal to his thoughts on R. Kelly’s latest cd.
On his Sex Appeal
"I’m a lovable guy. You don’t think so? I’m confident. That exudes. Women like men who are confident. I’m humble and I was raised by women so I know what women like."

On opening up to his fans
"I do, but I can’t give my whole life to my fans. Then the mystique is gone. If you know everything about someone, why would you continue to pursue that person?….that’s a part of any artistry. There has to be a mystique. In order for women to want me and kids to think I’m the coolest and men to want to be me, there has to be something about me that’s ‘wow.’ If you get rid of the ‘wow’ who cares?"









P.S. As I write this I'm listening to #READY reminding me what a good artist Trey is!

No comments:

Post a Comment