Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Of The Most Stressful Things I'll Ever Do In This Lifetime...

Oh Yes, The Hell Has Begun.



( PLANNING !!! )

For many who don't already know...I, Hollywood, am in fact 15. Yeah; I don't believe it either. Lol. But hey, it is what it is. Anyways...like most girls, turning 16 is extremely important to me & this year is my year to celebrate. So my mother gave me 2 options for how I could spend my 16th birthday (which is October 6th!) :

Option One: Hollywood, Mama Hollywood & The M.O.B. pack up and travel to any country of my choice. =/
Option Two: Have a partyyyyyyy. =D

Without much thought, I immediately said I wanted a party. After I sat down on the phone with Fashion for close to 2 hours discussing necessities & what not....I realized planning this party will be much harder than I assumed.

On the bright side, I have 9 months to get my shit together. & With the help of my Most Official Bitches, make my 16th birthday a unforgettable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment