Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For The Men...

I would have to say that the majority of our blog post pertain to women (no we aren't sexist or anything, it's just instinct I guess lol)...so we've decided to do a little something for the males. During that amazing little break that we had off from school, The M.O.B. was out quite frequently with a couple male friends...procrastinating in Manhattan (shopping & whatnot). Not surprisingly, most of the clothes & shoes we looked at & for were only for males. So I guess I can say my guy friends were the inspiration for this blog post. =D

Here's a few designers to get acquainted with...

Maison Martin Margiela:






Rick Owens:






Lanvin:


This post could go on forever. But I'm going to cut it short. Sorry guys ! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment