Thursday, January 15, 2009

Get Down With The Sickness (Seriously, Smh.)

This is how I felt yesterday...


& this is how I've felt for 3 fuckin days straight. Smh. So I didn't attend school yesterday & I did alot of random things that had to be done but I was procrastinating about for a long time. Blah, so I slept (nothin new.), updated my i-Touch, ate, slept some more, called my dad about 1,000,000,000 times, popped close to a whole bottle of Tylenol, took a hot bubble bath and still I feel like SHIT.

This is day 3 & its really getting old now. -_-

Funny thing is, every one in M.O.B. except Stylin' is sick. Fashion has a sore throat, Saddity broke her neck or some shit & I have extreme body pains. I guess Stylin's okay because of her athletic abilities & all. Lucky bitch. Lol.

Anyways, someone with great significance to the M.O.B. is celebrating their birthday on Saturday so hopefully we'll be better by then. I'll definitely keep you guys updated on our recovery. =]

Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment