Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...The Myspace Epidemic.

Maybe it's just me and my best friends, but don't you find it absolutely ghetto when people write on their pictures, especially when the writing is pointless ? It's one thing if you take a picture and you consider it photography and you don't want people to steal it, so you inscribe your name very small in the lower portion of the picture, but i find it completely OUTRAGEOUS when on the picture is your nick name " Lil' Nicki " , referring to the rapper Nicki Minaj or what "hood" your from. I'm not going to sit here and make it seem as if I don't occasionally say ghetto things here and there, but others really blow it out of proportion. I can't even call it a fad, or a " just for the moment " thing, because its been around for quite awhile, i just feel that much more people in our generation are trying this horrible epidemic. Basically the point of this is, I think there needs to be a gigantic change with MY generation as a whole. It's not like what their writing on there pictures are having people look at them in a different way, neither are we discriminating against them BUT, when my best friends and I look at them our first impression is these people are "ghetto" , I personally think you guys are a HUGE JOKE.

..WHO'S GOING TO BE THE PERSON TO LET THESE COMEDIANS KNOW THAT THIS WRITING DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL?

BUT SINCE WHEN DOES THE *M.O.B's OPINION MATTER!?

WELL , WERE NOT ASKING YOU TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE , JUST TAKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY INTO CONSIDERATION.




SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment