Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kanye West "All of the Lights"


First off I'd just like to say shoutout to Hype Williams for starting off the video in my hometown Queens, specifically the beginning of the video took place in Rochdale,Queens,NewYork. Yes, I was hype ! Charlie Wilson, Fergie, Rihanna, Elton John, John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Alicia Keys, Kid Cudi and more were the other people who featured in this song, which would have made the video more epic, but it is only Rihanna and Kid Cudi that appear in the actual video with Kanye. I was bummed about this video, I honestly expected more, with the whole title being "ALL OF THE LIGHTS." Well boo Kanye you suck for this, as much as I love you that wasn't right.


P.S. I guess he could do that because he's Kanye

1 comment:

  1. Wow as Kanye West being KANYE WEST this is very disappointing, DEF expected way more from him

    ReplyDelete