Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Best of Both Worlds


*Gasp* That's what I did when I took a glance at this cover of Trey Songz on VIBE Magazine. Trey looks sexy, scary, hot, and handsome all at the same time. This is a two sided over also featuring Young Jeezy, and also features articles on Eyrka Badu, Buju Banton, Usher and more. Make sure you get that when it hits the stands.
April/May 2010 VIBE Magazine !


"Back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid any more, but some days I sit and wish I was a kid again"
-Ahmad
For some reason while looking at these pictures of Trey Songz ( featured on Complex Magazine) that quote from Ahmad popped up in my head. This shoot looks like Mr. Songz did a lot of growing up since his past album "READY." Trey takes it back to era of rhythm and blues, when record labels were perfectly dressed-downed and spiffy just as their record labels.








No comments:

Post a Comment