Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gucci Makes Winter Look Good.

So I really & truly apologize because I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I want to give the up most thanks to Stylin' , Saddity & Fashion for keeping this blog running while I slacked off.
"Slacked Off " meaning focusing on school, my M.O.B., family & of course non-stop shopping.
So recently, I happened to flip through a Neiman Marcus catalog & came across a label that hasn't been getting much attention from me recently. Gucci. There was this one bag that I INSTANTLY fell in ♥ withh. I mean, I didn't even noticee it was Gucci until I really squinted and saw the logo.
Take a look at the Gucci bags that I think are perfect for Winter 2009...
Gucci Hysteria Small Top Handle Bag :


Gucci Hysteria Clutch :


Gucci Babouska Dome Bag :


Gucci Python Hysteria Large Top Handle Bag :

Gucci Britt Medium Purse :



Gucci Aviatrix Large Boston :


These are just my select few that I think are perfect for this winter.
Don't like my choices ?
Create an opinion of your own here : Gucci

2 comments: