Monday, November 1, 2010

High Class meets White Trash


Who would have think these two great but different rappers Nicki Minaj and Eminem would have come together and birth this POPPIN' song . . ROMAN'S REVENGE produce by Swizz Beatz. Nicki clearly goes of on Lil'Kim in a pretty straight forward way . .


"So fuck I look like gettin’ back to a has been?
Yeah, I said it, has-been"

"Is this the thanks that I get for puttin’ you bit*hes on?
Is it my fault that all of you bit*hes gone?
Shoulda sent a thank-you note, you little ho
Now I’ma wrap your coffin with a bow
(Ni-ni-ni) “Nicki, she’s just mad ’cause you took the spot”
Word, that bit*h mad ’cause I took the spot?
Well, bit*h, if you ain’t shittin’, then get off the pot
Got some niggas out in Brooklyn that’ll off your top"

Listen here . .

No comments:

Post a Comment