Friday, October 15, 2010

Models of Christian Dior Denim Flow

Kanye West brings us every Friday a G.O.O.D. Friday and provides us with free G.O.O.D Music. About two Friday's ago he gave us Christian Dior Denim Flow featuring Kid Cudi, Pusha T, Ryan Leslie, and (surprisingly) Lloyd Banks. In Kanye's verse he names 21 model, I guess you can say he's the inly rapper who can do that. I took the time out to research some of these models, some of them sound familiar, some I honestly never heard of. I'm glad the first models he start acknowledge were of black descent, then he name more of some different ethnicities. Here's Kanye verse if you didn't catch some of the models names.

I’m in my Christian Dior with a Veronica Webb
Noemie Lenoir, Chanel, Sessilee Lopez
Arlenis Sosa, Selita Ebanks
If you work with my people, speak that Jourdan Dunn language
Make a phone call, out to Joan Smalls
I wonder how it feel to lower Stone's walls
Jessica Gomes, y'all, I would damage her
And see if Jessica Stam got the stamina
I’m in the car with Leo and the Benz swerve
I heard Bar was friends with Esti Ginzburg
Coco Rocha, Kate Mimosa
Alessandra Ambrosio, Anja Rubik
Get Olga Kurylenko, tell her I’m very single
Abbey Lee too, I’m a freak boo
I’m wilding, I’m on a thousand
I wanna see Irina Shayk next to Doutzen

Selita Ebanks

Veronica Webb

Sessilee Lopez

Olga

Noemie

Kate Moss (Kate Mimosa)

Jourdan Dunn

Joan Smalls

Jessica Stam

Jessica Gomes

Irina Shayk

Esti Ginzburg

Doutzen

Coco Rocha

Chanel Iman

Anja Rubik

Alessandra Ambrosio

Abbey Lee

1 comment: