Friday, February 26, 2010

Lady Gaga x Q Magazine


Lady Gaga covers Q magazine feeding into all the hype of being an hermaphrodite. Interesting shoot Gaga o_O.



She poses with a dildo in her pants. LOL thats funny. In the interview she says:
“I want to wear a d**k strapped to my vagina. We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a d**k, so why not give them what they want? When a guy says, ‘Oh I f*cked all these chicks this week’, there’s a high-five and giggling. But when a woman does it and its publicized or she’s open about her sexuality or she’s free or liberated, it’s ‘Oh, she must have a d*ck’. There’s a threat.




Surprisingly, she looks quite nice in this shoot. Don't worry Gaga, I don't think you have a wee-wee! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment