Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK day !

Martin Luther King 1929–1968, American clergyman and civil-rights leader. This man open a lot of door for the youths today :-) Thus Tyrese made a personal message.

What’s up ya’ll! It’s your man Tyrese… Yes, I said it Tyrese..
I wanna talk to you real quick about “CONTROL”

I’ve learned a thing or 2 over the years about control. I know some people abuse it but for the most part it’s something that we are ALL on our own little missions to get MORE of..

Do you really believe your LIFE and CAREER has LOST control?

I felt that way for years and I wanted to send this message to you because what I did to get my life back on track is something we all have in us.. But sometimes we just need PERMISSION to get things BACK under control..

I’m talking to YOU.. Yes, YOU!!! You have more control than you think you do of the OUTCOME of your Month, Week, Hour, and Minutes.. Do you NOT believe me??

Dr Martin Luther King Jr Day is Today..

DECIDE right now who you wanna share that TIME with..

We all pretty much KNOW who to stay away from during the Holidays cause they tend to mess things up every time right??

So I want you to decide to create a BETTER outcome for your ONE holiday.

You can’t feel BAD about NOT including these BAD people..

You get 1 Dr Martin Luther King day Jr holiday .. You deserve to Smile and ENJOY every second of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment