Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beyonce x Allure

Beyonce was fierce as ever in the February 2010 issue of Allure Magazine. Rocking a Roberto Cavalli silk tulle dress and Cesar Paciotti sequined leather booties on the cover, Bey spoke on creating a family, her addiction to spades & much more.



Even though Beyonce is very protective over her private life she spoke on her plans for a family with husband Jay-Z: “I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew Juelz it’s a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven’t had time to relax.”

On her addiction-playing spades: ‘I play with everybody, and they curse me out when I make mistakes, and kick me out of the room. I love it, it’s really fun because no one knows it’s me.” She also spoke about her upcoming fragrance said to drop in February. The star will release a new fragrance called Beyoncé Heat, an earthy blend of red vanilla orchid and honey. Hmm, scents like that give me headaches, I'm not to sure how I feel about that, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment