Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nick Cannon x Jet Magazine

Nick Cannon covers April issue of Jet Magazine not as Mr. Mariah Carey but as Mr. Cannon. In the cover story Nick addresses the rumors about being a well kept boy toy.

"Nick Cannon laughs when people call him “Mr. Mariah Carey,” even though he’s been married to his wife, Mariah, for two years now. The self-professed “entrepretainer” – an entrepreneur first and entertainer second – is certainly accomplished in his own right. He became a millionaire at 15 and is the CEO of his own multi-media company, NCredible Entertainment and chairman of the Teen Nick television network. “That type of stuff is humorous to me,” he tells Jet. “If I were an insecure individual or if that was true, that type of statement – that I’m a ‘boy toy’ or ‘yes man’ and all that type of stuff – would bother me. But anybody who knows me or talks to me for five minutes knows clearly that’s not the picture.”


No comments:

Post a Comment